T.A. Sedlak - A soon to be literary success...

I'm not one to drop name (not that I get many opportunities) but I am one to take any opportunity to spread the word when good friends are finding great successes.



My friend Troy is on the cusp of literary success. His first novel, Anarcho Grow, is due for release in the Fall. Please take a moment to check out his website where you can read his bio, follow some of the marketing events leading up to the release date and even read the first chapter of the novel.

Troy was living here in Korea last year while he worked away on this book. I've witnessed the blood, sweat and tears he has poured into this work and the realisation of his dream.

Please visit his website, read the first chapter if you get a chance and of course...buy the book when it's out.

No comments: